Entry-level cloud-managed 802.11ac wireless indoor access point
The Cisco Meraki MR33 and MR33-HW are a quad-radio, 100% cloud-managed 2×2:2 802.11ac Wave 2 access point with MU-MIMO support. Designed for next-generation deployments in businesses, education, healthcare, retail, and hospitality, the MR33 provides performance, enterprise-grade security, and simple management.
• 2×2 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2
• 1.3 Gbps* aggregate dual-band frame rate
• 24×7 real-time WIPS/WIDS, spectrum analytics, and WiFi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio
• Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon and scanning radio
• Integrated enterprise security and guest access
• Application-aware traffic shaping
• Optimized for voice and video
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Sleek, low-profile design blends into any environment
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding outdoor access points and security cameras.