High-performance Multi-gigabit 802.11ac Wave 2 indoor wireless access point
The Cisco Meraki MR52 is a 100% cloud-managed 4×4:4 802.11ac Wave 2 access point with 160 MHz channels and MU-MIMO support. Designed for next-generation deployments in businesses, education, healthcare, retail, and hospitality, the MR52 offers high performance, enterprise-grade security, and simple management.
• 4×4 160 MHz MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2
• 2.5 Gbps dual-radio aggregate frame rate
• 2x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
• 24×7 real-time WIDS/WIPS and spectrum analytics via a dedicated third radio
• Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon and scanning radio
• Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
• Full-time WiFi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio
• Integrated enterprise security and guest access
• Application-aware traffic shaping
• Optimized for voice and video
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Sleek, low-profile design blends into office environments
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding outdoor access points and security cameras.