High-performance 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless indoor access point
The Cisco Meraki MR53E is a 100% cloud-managed 4×4:4 802.11ac Wave 2 access point with 160 MHz channels and MU-MIMO support. Designed for demanding next-generation deployments in busy offices, schools, hospitals, stadiums, factories, warehouses, and other venues, the MR53E offers high performance, enterprise-grade security, and simple management. The MR53E provides a maximum of 2.5 Gbps* aggregate frame rate with concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios. A dedicated third radio provides real-time WIDS/WIPS with automated RF optimization, and a fourth integrated radio delivers Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) scanning and Beaconing. The MR53E supports a variety of smart, auto-detectable external antennas that can deliver both focused, targeted coverage in challenging RF scenarios as well as broader coverage in a variety of environments, including those with very high ceilings. These antennas include panel and panel downtilt omnidirectional, wide patch, and narrow patch options. With the combination of cloud management, best-in-class hardware, multiple radios, and advanced software features that leverage the intelligence and power of the Meraki cloud, the MR53E makes an outstanding platform for the most challenging use cases — including high-density deployments and bandwidth or performance-critical applications like voice and high-definition video.
• External antenna connectors (antennas sold separately)
• 4 x 4 160 MHz MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2
• 2.5 Gbps dual-radio aggregate frame rate
• Multigigabit ethernet
• 24 x 7 real-time WIPS/WIDS and spectrum analytics via a dedicated third radio
• Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon and scanning radio
• Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
• Full-time Wifi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio
• Integrated enterprise security and guest access
• Application-aware traffic shaping
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Sleek, low-profile design blends into office environments
• Optimized for voice and video
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding outdoor access points and security cameras.