General-purpose industrial/outdoor 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless access point
The Cisco Meraki MR74 is a four-radio, 100% cloud-managed 2×2 MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2 access point. Designed for general purpose, next-generation deployments in industrial indoor conditions and harsh outdoor locations, the MR74 offers performance, enterprise-grade security, and intuitive management.
• Ideal for outdoor and industrial indoor environments
• 2×2:2 802.11ac, 1.3 Gbps aggregate dual-band data rate
• 24×7 real-time WIPS/WIDS and spectrum analytics via a dedicated third radio
• Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Beaconing and scanning radio
• Forms point-to-point links with optional sector antennas
• Self-healing, zero-configuration mesh
• Integrated enterprise security and guest access
• Flexible omni and directional antenna options (antennas sold separately)
• Application-aware traffic shaping • Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding outdoor access points and security cameras.