High performance industrial/outdoor 802.11ac Multi-gigabit Wave 2 wireless access point
The Cisco Meraki MR84 is a four-radio, 100% cloud-managed 4×4 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2 access point. Designed for high-performance next-generation deployments in high-density environments, with tough RF, the MR84 offers performance, enterprise-grade security, and intuitive cloud-based management. A unique industrial design enables flexible installation in harsh outdoor conditions or indoor spaces.
• 4×4:4 160 MHz MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2
• 2.5 Gbps* dual-radio aggregate frame rate
• 24×7 real-time WIDS/WIPS and spectrum analytics via dedicated 3rd radio
• Integrated BLE Beacon and scanning radio
• Full-time WiFi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio
• Integrated enterprise security and guest access
• Application-aware traffic shaping
• Optimized for voice and video
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Flexible omni- and directional antenna options (antennas sold separately)
• Sleek, low-profile design blends into indoor and outdoor environments
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding outdoor access points and security cameras.