Cloud Managed Access Switch
Cisco Meraki MS120-24 switch provides Layer 2 access switching ideal for branch and campus deployments. The MS120-24 features a variety of power options designed to meet the diverse needs of large enterprise networks.
• 24 x gigabit ethernet interfaces
• 4 x 1GbE SFP uplink interfaces
• Non-blocking switch backplane with 56 Gbps of switching capacity
• 6 dedicated QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
• Low power consumption, quiet acoustic design, and shallow rack depth options, enabling flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms
• Integrated mounting brackets for rack mounting
All Meraki products use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis and is required for each device to operate. Licensing options may differ between products.
In addition to Meraki Cloud Access; license features include:
Lifetime* hardware warranty and advanced overnight replacement at no additional cost
Frequent Security and Firmware Upgrades
24 x 7 Cisco Meraki Support
For further assistance or questions, please call 1-855-462-9434 to speak with a Rhino Networks Cisco Meraki Specialist.
*Excluding outdoor access points and security cameras.